9.7.2021 we received the first ever HE3DA battery storage in the Czech Republic.
We purchased 15kWh of storage, serial number 1, for our 30kWp corporate solar power plant.
of electricity storage for solar parks, energy, industry, car charging stations, and family homes.
Li-ion 3D batteries do not burn, are durable and 100% recyclable, and offer high performance.
from 1 kWh to 100 MWh
Comparison with current technology:
Existing Li-ion technology New Li-ion HE3DA Technology Possible use: More here:
Existing Li-ion cells
● advanced technology at the end of its development
● many connections – higher error rate
● flammable and may explode
● very difficult to recycle, max. 30%
● higher internal consumption due to more powerful cooling and bulkier control electronics
● max. 8,000 cycles – if given adequate servicing!
● made in Asia
Li-ion HE3DA batteries
● resist high shock current up to 1,500A/cell
● do not burn even in case of a short circuit, do not explode
● simpler monitoring electronics
● no cooling
● 100% recyclable
● 8,000 cycles
● made in Czech Republic (EU)
you can find more information on why to choose HE3DA HERE:
solar and wind storage
maximising energy sales revenue
network frequency control
OFF grid mode
stabilisation of renewables
industrial backup power sources hospitals, etc.
see more HERE: